We are a community on a mission to know God, nurture relationships, and experience God’s transforming power in Elizabethtown—and beyond. (Isaiah 61; Jeremiah 29; Ephesians 5; Luke 10)
Core Values: In Christ….
- Biblically grounded: We are grounded in the unchanging revelation of God—His creation, His Word, His Son, His Spirit—honoring God and His revelation above cultural trends. (Romans 1:20; II Timothy 3:16; John 14:26; John 1:1,14, Hebrews 4:12)
- Partnerships: We cultivate connections and collaborate with those (e.g. ministerium and congregations, social service agencies, Churches that Care, Communities that Care, government, school district, civic organizations, parks and recreation) who are also engaged in the transformation of Elizabethtown. (II Timothy 4:11)
- Peace: We choose to abide in Christ, accepting and intentionally living in his peace in all circumstances and relationships. (John 14:27; Philippians 4:7)
- Community: We mutually invest our hearts, service, and resources in order to live truthfully, love selflessly, to heal and make whole. (Acts 2:42-47; John 10:10-18)
- Generation to generation: We purposefully engage each generation to impart God’s truth to succeeding generations.” (Psalm 78:4-8; Psalm 145:4)